9 Comments to 'Five Things About Us'
:: Trackbacks/Pingbacks ::
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
First off, let me talk about this picture. Having finished writing this post I realised that I didn’t have a picture to go with it and I’m not keen on posts without pictures, they look out-of-place compared to all the other posts and less interesting. I thought I’d have a hunt around for an interesting picture that we hadn’t used before and remembered that we took lots of photographs for our Christmas cards this year. As I was searching for those I came across this picture and I have absolutely no idea what it is. It’s dated 03.12.07 so I looked back at our post from that day to check but we didn’t publish this picture or make any reference to it. I can only imagine it was something that went wrong and we decided not to mention it (we don’t do that often as we’re keen on being warts-and-all) so I’m stumped. Answers on a postcard if you have any idea!
Ok, back to the matter in hand. We’ve been tagged three times for this meme by:
Su-Lin at Tamarind and Thyme
Donald at Mr Orph’s Kitchen
Pixie at You Say Tomahto, I Say Tomayto.
The rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their Blogs
1. We chose our pseudonyms because in the same week we started Dinner Diary I realised one of my life’s ambitions: to own a Stephen flour shaker. Kerri makes up the other half of the very famous dancing couple and is also a commonly used spice. Genius!
2. Stephen holds the WSET Advanced Certificate in Wines and Spirits and is soon to embark on the diploma.
3. My earliest food memory is eating cold baked beans from a tin in the first house I ever lived in, I think I was two years old. Baked beans are probably my most hated food now and I can’t even be in the same room as someone who’s eating them.
4. Stephen is strongly considering entering Masterchef next year (I’m too scared).
5. We regularly dream of opening a pub/restaurant so that the many hours we spend thinking and talking about food can one day become our real jobs. In reality, we’re both worried about getting fat and drinking too much so will stick to our day jobs of marketing (me) and programming (Stephen).